msp

AudioCubes Controlled Synth Mod Matrix in Max/MSP | Percussa ...
I've been thinking about building a synth application for AudioCubes. Do you remember Improvisor, the app we recently released for composition using.

New Software Means Less Intrusive MSP Body Scans « CBS ...
Federal officials say upgraded software will mean faster and less intrusive security scanning for pengers at Minneapolis-St. Paul International Airport.

PacketTrap MSP, Quest See Managed Services Software Growth ...
Quest Software's PacketTrap MSP has grown its managed services software installed base 70 percent in 2011. Plus telco VoIP providers are adopting PacketTrap MSP.

Meet Niaz Morshed - MSP from American International University ...
Hello! This is Niaz Morshed (my full name is Ahmed Niaz Morshed, which I usually don't use) from Microsoft Student Partners Bangladesh. I have been the Country Lead of MSP Bangladesh since November 2010. I currently ...