Creative Photo Ma ulation (5).JPG

Creative Photo Ma ulation (5).JPG

New Bebs In Hollywood And Bollywood...: Creative Photo Ma ulation ...
Creative Photo Ma ulation (6).JPG Julia Allison: Vom | Reblogging Donk I haven't had to do this since I was dating Alex, quite a few years ago now (I purly don't count my numerous 3-6 month relationships, as we rarely achieved this ...
Julia Allison: Vom | Reblogging Donk
Maybe I don't understand because I'm a young'un and have never lived with a sig other, but isn't it supd to be a HUGE ING RED FLAG when someone asks you to move in after a few months of dating? Yeah-I see this ending well. ...... Date to navy museum! visit naval academy! Watch military movies! wow, sounds like he has some really broad interests. When do you get to do things JULIA likes? like, for muse photos and look at bright colors? ...

Embed Code For Your Blog,website,Orkut,Facebook,hi5 or etc...